Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hunter Boots Blowout!

Hello My Lovely Readers!!
I do not know if any of you recall my previous post a while back about finding the perfect rain boot, before settling upon my Jimmy Choo designed Hunter boots. If you do, and are a fan of the prestigious Hunter boot line, they are on sale at Lansky 126 conveniently located in the historic Peabody Hotel. While depositing a check at the B of A which is within walking distance of the Peabody, I decided to stop in and get a cappuccino ( simply out of pure laziness and unwillingness to walk three more blocks in heels to the Starbucks on 3rd Street). There I saw a sign with the words marked clearance located above a ton of boxes labeled Hunter upon them. I was not quite sure if I was believing what I was seeing when my shopaholic self decided to walk in and ask. Apparently, they are going to discontinue carrying them, and are selling them for a steal. The boots range anywhere from $49-$90, and so, if you're a fan like I am, I urge all you fashionistas to stop by before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment