Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Art of Hosting: Strawberry Marsh mellow Creme Fruit Dip



As I mentioned in my previous post I will be dedicating my next few posts to the art of hosting, and so, this recipe will be perfect of any occasion; particularly, since it involves fruit. I recently stumbled upon it while attending a picnic play date last week with some of Layths' buddies and their moms. I was so impressed by its simplicity, I could not help but share.
Depending upon how much time you have, you can either buy the fruit and cut them up your self, or in my case, buy a pre-cut fruit tray. From there, all you need is a jar of a marshmallow creme and a can of strawberry Philadelphia creme cheese. Once you have both ingredients, mix them together until they form a uniform substance and refrigerate ( this is unnecessary, depending upon when you are going to serve it). In my opinion, the dip is better served cold, and is perfect for any fruit, or if you are anything like Layth, simply enjoy the dip!

2 comments:

  1. this looks amazing!! if only we had marshmallow creme and strawberry cream cheese in Ireland, alas we have neither!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sacrifice marshmallow creme and strawberry cream cheese any day for the chance to live one day in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete