Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Springin In Yellow

Hello My Lovelies,
Can you believe Spring is here? And, what better way to celebrate spring than deviating away from my signature color of black and adding some color into my wardrobe?! I decided to go with a stereotypical spring color and dared to wear yellow. I am not quite sure I pulled it off considering I spent hours in the pool prior to getting dressed. Those around me insisted it brought out my tanned skin prompting a few to ask if I had just come from a tanning bed, and were shocked to believe it was my natural color. Note to self, when Spring feels more like Summer with a high of 91 degrees, SPF 35 just won't cut it here in the desert. Even my littlest lion, Jude, found himself with some color and rosy cheeks. Nonetheless, not the smartest move when trying out a new color,  especially one as eye catching as yellow! Why yellow, you might ask?! Well, a couple of years ago, I was in Tory Burch and found this cardigan/jacket, whatever you like to call it, for a steal. I purchased it without thinking twice where it made its permanent home onto a hanger in my closet..until now, when I choose to wear it off for an evening in Scottsdale celebrating my aunt's birthday! Whether or not I pulled it off, I will admit to feeling nice and cool without having the heat directed toward me as commonly experienced when in my signature black.



Photographed By Layth
Outfit Details:
Cardigan, Wedges, Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Tunic: BCBG by Max Azria
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Purse: Chanel


My Little GAP model
Jeans/Top: GAPKids
Shoes: Polo by Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment