Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Best of Memphis

Hello Everyone!!
With just a matter of months left here in Memphis, I have decided to spend the next few months showcasing the highlights of living here over the past five years. Although one might think, " what highlights are there in memphis?", I will have to admit the city grew on me. I spent more time hating the city and trying to find reasons to hate it rather than explore it and get to know its culture. And ironically with this said, I can totally see myself coming back here for a few years, or to raise Layth. When people say, " it's a good place to raise a family," they were not kidding; Memphis is home to some of the top schools in the country. Even though I doubt we will return, Memphis will forever be in mind since it is the place where the love of my life, Layth, was born. So without further ado, here are some of our very first pictures in Memphis:
The house before we moved in and painted all the walls

Terry Pera, our real estate agent, handing us the keys to our new home

Adding our touch to the house: Tulips which only lasted one season. Afterward, we lost our green thumbs :(



No comments:

Post a Comment