Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2007

Hello Everyone,
I ended my last post with pictures of Randa Alattar's visit to Memphis in 2007 for my birthday, and will begin this post with more pictures from that trip. The two days she was here were so memorable, I want to share with everyone all the fun we had. And first year i.e. PGY 1 continues!!
Brunch in Nashville on my birthday ( you'll soon notice birthdays are big deal with me!)







My 24th birthday brunch!
Randa A. may have come for my birthday, but on my actual birthday Chafeek took me up to Nashville for the first time.
I'm putting up pictures of the Peabody Place because it is no longer open to the public. The Peabody Hotel is converting them into hotel suites.




Getting ready to go out for my birthday dinner at Stella's, now Flight Restaurant and Wine Bar
A view of Mud Island River Park
Yes, we ran through the fountains
And it was tons of fun
We headed to Victoria Secret at Peabody Place and bought some clothes we could change into to run through the fountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment