Friday, March 11, 2011

Lime Blossom Photography



Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share a local secret here in Memphis, and that is photographer, Shanda Lyman. A self taught photographer with a small company, Lime Blossom, on its way to blossoming, Shanda has amazing talent! For years now people have told me about her talents, mostly colleagues, and so, I thought to myself what better person to photograph than Layth!! At the time Layth was just 16 months, and still had his long shaggy hair, so it was just perfect for Shanda to capture on film. Of course, my photographer husband, Chafeek, learned of my actions and insisted he too, become involved within the photo shoot. And so, on one sunny day in November, we headed out to Arlington, TN to an abandoned cotton factory dressed in brown blazers and jeans to begin our photo shoot. Shanda insisted Chafeek intimidated her given his photography experience, but I was not worried: I had seen the work she had done for other friends of ours, and I was deeply satisfied. A few months later, I obtained the edited CD from Shanda, partly because we couldn't coordinate a meeting time, and I am in love with the photos she has taken. So, for all you Memphians who are in search of a photographer, I would greatly recommend Shanda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment