Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2007: Austria, Germany and Syria


The Citadel, Aleppo, Syria

Germany

Sam and Randa, Austria

With Lulu in Syria

Homs, Syria

Outside the Gazebo, where they filmed, " The Sound of Music"
On the set of " The Sound of Music"
Happy to see a store called " Memphis" in Austria

Damascus, Syria

Germany



" Sound of Music" set

Hello Everyone,
I do not know if you recall me mentioning only spending two months of 2007 in Memphis before heading back to Milwaukee, but in reality, it was just six weeks! I had completely forgotten that within two days of moving here, I headed to Syria, Germany and Austria for three weeks leaving poor Chafeek and the movers to unpack everything (very ungoddess like). Although I know it does not make me a domestic goddess leaving my husband to unpack a house, it was one of my best trips to Syria! And so, if I did not unpack the house and make sure every detail was perfect, I am willing to part with the consequence and be shamed by other domestic goddesses since I do not know when I will be visiting there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment