Sunday, April 8, 2012

Moving Out West

Hello Everyone, and after a short hiatus, I'm back with more posts than I can possibly imagine! Thus, giving you a more in depth look at how crazy life has been these past several weeks. First, I have successfully managed to clear out many of Layth's unused baby items: his bouncer, jumper, a handful of of unused toys and infant bathtub through these infinite children consignment sales that seem to be taking place in Memphis. Secondly, I have started putting some household items i.e. items that will not fit in our San Francisco apartment, regardless of whether or not we purchase a house or condo, up for sale and donating various knick knacks to thrift stores. It is interesting how picky Goodwill has gotten, they no longer take just anything! They have become a consignment shop essentially, only taking items they can make a profit from ( almost defeats its purpose, in my opinion). Lastly, planning a last minute trip to the Bay Area has been taking the bulk of my time between looking at properties online and trying to determine whether we are going to buy and/or rent. I would not be lying if I say, " I am anticipating this trip," because I am really not looking forward to downsizing to a smaller living space. With this in mind, I am trying to remain optomistic since there has got to be a reason why land in the Bay area is so highly sought after. And so, between planning a ten day vacation that comprises of a six day visit to Panama City Beach where I will see my parents, siblings and cousins, and trying to plan a San Francisco trip all while trying to juggle mommyhood, life has been a bit busy. But I am enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment