Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Non-Traditional "Mom" Outfit

Hello My Fashionistas,
  I wanted to share with you another non-traditional " mom" outfit after blogging about my unwillingness to succumb to mom jeans. And so, for lunch with the girls at " Uncle Ernie's Bayfront Grill," I opted for a simple, yet elegant outfit that incorporated both color and a pair of GAP jeans, I never thought I would purchase. I remember during my middle school and high school years, I was obsessed with GAP and had to make sure my wardrobe consisted strictly of their clothing since all the cool and popular kids were wearing that brand. However, in the mid 2000's GAP seemed to suffer since people no longer wanted to wear their jeans and were opting for high end jeans such as 7 For All Mankind or substituting with Abercrombie and Fitch. As a result, I also took two steps back from the store that was until I had Layth! And, once again,  I became obsesed. Never thinking I would buy a pair of their jeans for myself since I am usually just in Baby Gap purchasing jeans for Layth, I thought I would take a look since all jeans were on sale. Considering I own over 30 pairs, I skipped over to the Clearance rack to see if they had any white jeans for sale. Sure enough, I was in luck! I picked up a pair of low-waisted, straight leg cropped white jeans for just $19.99! I have since incorporated them into many of my Spring outfits, including this one I am going to share with you!

Jeans: GAP
Top: BCBG
Shoes: Boutique 9 for Nine West
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Bracelet: Amrita Singh 

No comments:

Post a Comment