Tuesday, April 17, 2012

James Campbell Oxfords

Hello My Fashionistas!
As a self proclaimed " shoe-addict", I feel like I have become a connoisseur of shoes, simply opting to buy them for their unique style over comfort. Or, buying them just because I like them with no intention to wear but once or twice. And ever since having Layth I have battled with trying to wear heels as I am running with or after Layth, and realized it's one I usually fail at the cost my shoes or my energy. As a result, I still buy heels, but always look for a cute flat alternative, and every once in a while, I find a flat that incorporates both style and comfort. My current find have been the James Campbell brown checkered oxfords with side cutouts. Initially, I had no intention in buying them when the sales associate at Sachi Memphis ( a store I will greatly miss when we move out to California) convinced me that I will get great wear out of them; particularly, since I live in jeans. After the first wear I regretted taking her suggestion, since they were so uncomfortable, but the many compliments I received for them was enough to encourage me to wear them again. It was not until after the third wear, I really broke them in, and cannot stop wearing them! Not only do I love wearing them, but because they are so different, I can dress them up or down. And so, if you are looking for a great shoe that incorporates both style and individuality, I would highly recommend you invest in a pair of James Campbell Oxfords!
Here I am accessorizing my Oxfords in San Francisco



Here are options of other Oxford styles James Campbell has to offer:
Cute girly shoes of crochet lace




No comments:

Post a Comment