Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nutella Keeping Us Sane


Hello Everyone,
If everyone has not figured it out by now via my Facebook posts that two of tires need to be replaced, I'm informing you now. Normally, I would wait until Layth is in school to get my tires fixed to avoid worrying about keeping him occupied as my tires are being fixed, but each time I would call the wait would be anywhere from 2-3 hours. Since Layth is just in school from 9-12:30, that 2-3 hour wait would not guarantee I'd be on time picking up him. When finally I called and they agreed to take me in at 4 pm. I figured it would not be so bad since it would only take 45 minutes and I could stalk up on some things at Wal-Mart. Those forty five minutes, soon became an hour, and that hour, became an hour and a half. Even though we had finished our groceries, gone to the bathroom twice per Layth's request, watched a few episodes of Caillou, we still had forty five minutes to kill. When I decided to go back into Wal-Mart and stumbled upon these " Nutella On the Go" packs, and since both Layth and I love Nutella, it was the perfect fix. We didn't just stalk up on them, but finished two packs. Thankfully, in that time my car was ready to be picked up. However, when we got home and Chafeek had asked if I had gotten my tire fixed, he noticed they had fixed the wrong tires entirely. The tire with the nail in it was untouched, a tire that was still under warranty and not needing to be replaced was thrown out and my new tire was put on the wrong side. You can only imagine how upset we both were, since this meant I had to go spend another day at Wal-Mart. Thankfully, this meant another trip to stalk up on Nutella packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment