Sunday, March 6, 2011

I haven't forgotten about you!


Hi Readers,
I know I haven't posted a new entry in a while, and have neglected my blog, but do not worry I haven't forgotten about it! I promise I have a lot more exciting entries in store for you guys. It's just I feel these past few weeks; particularly, the month of February, has been ridiculously busy! Although I am currently taking on the role of housewife/stay at home, it's still a lot more work than you expect! I feel as though I am more busy now than I was before when I was working as a third grade English teacher and going to school at night!, that might also be due to my adorable 20 month old, Layth. He keeps me busy, but every moment with him is simply precious! I would not give that up for anything this world has to offer. I am not sure if I will stay at home this long with my next child, so I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given. Well.... that's enough of me babbling, but just wanted to keep you guys informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment