Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Modern Day She-ra

A Modern Day She-ra

Hello Readers,
I don't know if any of you guys were fans of the Mattel produced cartoon She-ra: Princess of Power aka He-Man's twin sister, as a child, but seeing Florence of Florence and the Machine reminded me of the fictional princess. All Florence needs to update She-ra's modern day look is a metal crown, metal bracelets and a sword! If I were Givenchy I would not have even allowed her to represent me on the red carpet with this dress at Sunday's Grammys. I know this blog is dedicated to my journey in becoming Super Mom and the Perfect Wife, but I am allowed to digress from time to time. But honestly, between us girls, I find myself watching a lot more television than I use to be, which has hindered me from my mission to be a " Domestic Diva" hence why I have taken the time to comment upon Florence's choice of dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment