Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Great Sale



Hello Everyone,
For those of you who are following my blog, I do not know if you recall my Monday post about finding all these hidden treasures in my garage, if not, I am mentioning it now! After careful consideration, I have decided that there is no room in any of my closets for these items, and will be selling them on eBAY. As of right now, I have clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories occupying three different closets in the house, and still feel they are overflowing. And since I promised Chafeek I would be emptying some of these closets soon, I can't think of a better way to downsize. This sale will include jeans, bags, purses, unworn baby clothes and many designer accessories. For anyone who is interested, details will soon follow!! But just to give a preview, here are two pairs of designer sunglasses: Giorgio Armani and Dolce and Gabbana, that are brand new and have never been worn!

If anyone is interested, these items have already been listed:
  • http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220762798282&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
  • http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220762804885&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

No comments:

Post a Comment