Monday, March 28, 2011

Hidden Treasure Box: My Garage

As children we all fantasize about finding a hidden treasure box enclosed with tons of jewels and gold that will make us forever rich, but then we grow up and realize these ideas of grandeur are just fantasies. But today, that dream somewhat came true when I decided to clean out of my garage! After years of collecting shopping bags, boxes, and just plain junk, I decided to take ten minutes to clean it all up. Layth was enjoying walking up and down the ramps between my garage and the neighbors, I thought this would be the optimal time to do some spring cleaning. This would also buy Layth some time to utilize some of his repressed energy before we began our day of running errands. As I began cleaning the shopping bags I once thought were empty, the treasure began to present itself. And as more and more things began to appear, the more intrigued I was to clean some more. But after twenty minutes, Layth was bored and I was done cleaning!!

A List of the Things I Found:
  • Brand new with tags size 26 Joes Jeans
  • Two brand new pairs of Victoria Secret silk boxers ( female)
  • New and unopened Victoria Secret Shampoo and Conditioner
  • A pair of 3T Amy Coe Pajamas
  • Brand new with tags Betsey Johnson bracelet ( still in it's case)
  • An unwrapped photo frame
  • Gift Bags ( something I'm always in need for)
  • 5 new with tags Ralph Lauren layettes ( baby boy, size 6 months)
  • New unopened packages of tissue paper ( again, something I'm always in the need for)
  • TULLE charcoal sweater
  • Brand new with tags beaded Banana Republic Belt
  • Unopened Lacoste 8 oz perfume
  • 4 unwrapped Blockbuster DVD's from their Going Out of Business Sale
  • Two Sesame Street Themed Counting Books
  • Sz 12 month Paul Frank T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment