Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trending Now: Pink Pumps!!

POINTY PINK PUMPS photo | Jennifer Lopez

 Ever since Jennifer Lopez aka J.Lo stepped onto the red carpet in her pink Casadei pumps and yellow Michael Kors dress, her picture keeps resurfacing itself on blogs, fashion magazines and as one of the top trends to look our for summer.And personally, it is a style I can totally envision myself wearing! I love how both the neon yellow and hot pink accent each other without distracting your attention, it also does not bring back the obnoxious neon colors the eighties were known for! Instead this look is rather fun and sophisticated! Here are some cheaper alternatives to obtain J.Lo's classy look!
Hot Pink Patent Faux Leather Round Toe Platform Heels
Ami Clubwear $25.95
Dolce Vita BELLA Women's Bella Pump,Magenta Patent,6 M US
Dolce Vita, $89.95

ALDO 'Capecoral' Platform Pump Hot Pink
Aldo $ 89.95
If I were to choose to purchase a pair of hot pink pumps, I would invest in getting my first pair of Christian Louboutin! 
Dolce Vita BELLA Women's Bella Pump,Magenta Patent,6 M US
Christian Louboutin $895



No comments:

Post a Comment