Tuesday, August 23, 2011

YAY for Five Guys!!!

Hi Everyone,
So I am not one to support fast food chains except if it's Chick Fil-A or Subway, but I cannot resist promoting Memphis' newest chain: Five Guys Burger. Ever since I had their burgers in Washington D.C. a few years back, I have been a devoted fan. But unfortunately, no place I lived had a branch, that was until now!! Recently, Layth and I went to go to Sugar Plum Consignments to drop off a lot of gently loved designer bags when we stopped for lunch at Five Guys. Layth had already been exposed to their great burgers from his visits to Panama City Beach, and loves their kosher hot dogs and fries. I also love that they have kosher products, because Chafeek does not have to resort to eating just fries or a veggie burger. So when Layth and I decided to stop there at 11:45 today, we were not anticipating the ridiculously long lunch line that lead to outside the door, but it was definitely worth the wait. Even though Layth fell asleep before he could enjoy his kosher hot dog with just ketchup, it did not stop him from nibbling on their delicious fries ( the cashier allowed us to have the fries first since they were ready, and could see Layth getting excited!). And now, we have my new favorite Germantown lunch joint ( sorry Swankys, but you served us well for the past 4 years!).

No comments:

Post a Comment