Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Clearing Out My Closet

Hello Everyone,
It's that time of the year again, when I have to go through my closets and determine what stays and what does not. And in this economy, it's best I keep as much as possible to avoid spending any more money. However, with us moving to San Francisco in June, I need to start clearing now!! They charge by the pound to move up to California, and even then, we'll be downgrading from a house to an apartment. I took living in Memphis for granted, I will miss having a two story house, not having to worry about traffic and driving only 40-50 minutes at the most to get from place to place. And so, the closet cleaning must take place. So far, I have found a gently used pair of GAP bootleg jeans, a gently used collared Express button down shirt, a brand new pair of seven for all mankind jeans, a brand new pair of Gap corduroy capris and an awesome pair of sandals I'd completely forgotten about. I am planning on taking them to a consignment shop tomorrow, but we'll see how much I get for them. I keep telling myself I will get rid of them, but if I end up getting pennies for them I might just be tempted to keep them.

1 comment: