Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy Moving

Hello Everyone,
  I know I have taken a short hiatus from blogging, but do not worry I have not completely abandoned my readers! I have just been busy packing, moving, and unpacking to spend any real time doing anything I actually enjoy! Even poor Layth is not use to not having mommy all to himself to entertain him and take him somewhere fun. Thankfully, I had the help of Evergreen Montessori, whose summer camp helped to both teach and entertain Layth in the morning, and Jenna ( a fellow parent of Evergreen Montessori whose daughter is the same age as Layth) who took him out to the CMOM and the Pink Palace, all places he greatly enjoyed. And now, that we finally made it to the Bay Area, my days are spent finding things to do with Layth, endless trips to Ikea to furnish the new house, and unpacking while Layth is asleep. Even Chafeek does not have it easy, as his job is to set up the newly bought furniture and clear out the boxes once were done unpacking them. But one thing is for sure, this move has opened up doors to new ideas regarding decorating, blogging, and how to better manage a move! Stay tuned, I promise more exciting posts will soon be on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment