Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Favorite Piece from Layth's Closet: Gap Gray Acid Wash Skinny Jeans

Hello My Lovely Readers,
 Just last week I decided to add a new addition to my blog chronicling Layth's outfits as he is my fashion muse. My first post was so well received, I decided to try yet another post dedicated to that subject. If you guys recall, I mentioned about how Layth adamantly choose to wear his Gap Gray Acid Wash Skinny Jeans over the outfit I had originally laid out for him...well, a few weeks later, and those jeans have now become the primary accessory for many of his outfits. My husband hates them insisting their a patronage to the 1980's and a desperate call to follow the newest fashion trend: skinny jeans. Or as he calls them, tapered jeans from the early 80's, reminding him of his school days. Call it what you will, I love skinny jeans; particularly, on Layth (I think they fit his body frame well since he is built with a short torso and long legs). And so, for a day out in Half Moon Bay where we spent the afternoon fighting the wind as we built sandcastles and fed seagulls, Layth, once again, flocked to his gray skinny jeans. Another thing you all need to know about Layth, his daily uniform usually consists of jeans and a polo shirt, so it was not surprising he choose a longer, thicker Polo shirt to tackle the beach winds with his jeans. Since he was old enough to take off jackets, Layth is always finding ways out of them hence why he always accessorizes sweater vests when it comes to Winter time! With his outrageously loud orange polo shirt and grey skinny jeans, Layth looked more ready to tackle the mall or a fashion competition at school versus a day at the beach!




No comments:

Post a Comment