Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hunting For The Perfect " Hunter"


For months now, I have been on the prowl for the perfect rain boot i.e. the perfect "Hunter" boot. Hailed by many as the only and last rain boot to ever buy, I decided it would be best to invest in a pair before we move to Palo Alto. And so, for months now, I have been trying to wear out the GAP " wellingtons" that I already own to justify my purchase of $300 rain boot. While my wellingtons are your standard black glossy boots with red lining, very typical of your standard Hunter boot, I wanted to make sure the next rain boot was very different. It would be pointless and a complete waste to buy two boots of similar stature when one costs me $35 versus $300. Therefore, I made sure when I did purchase my first pair of "Hunter" boots they would well be worth spending the fortune on them. I did not want your typical pair of glossy wellingtons, particularly since there are so many other brands who market their boots along the same design as " Hunter" boots. So after endless searching, I instantly fell in love with a pair: the special edition Jimmy Choo Hunter Boots. Although they are not your typical pair of rain boots, they sure do speak fashion and I would expect anything less for myself. The hubby hates, the girlfriends love them, and Layth still tries at each chance he gets to try them one: they're perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment