Thursday, November 17, 2011

Silpada Jewelry Trunk Show




































Hey!!!
For weeks now, I've been advertising and preparing for a Silpada jewelry show, and the day was finally here. After constantly going back and forth on the phone with Victoria, and adding more and more people to the guest list, it was so exciting to see the jewelry being set up and displayed on my dining room table. As Victoria was setting up each piece of jewelry, my eyes were just widening wondering how I was going to decide on one to pieces: I wanted it all!!! And then when Victoria informed me we could try on any and every piece of jewelry we wanted to, I felt like a celebrity where the jewelry was being brought to me for me to choose. Unlike the celebrities who get to borrow the jewelry, I actually had to buy mine. The show that was only expected to last two hours, ended up going on for 3.5 hours, and the ladies were pleasantly pleased. I think they were also excited to try on all the jewelry and stand in the mirror and feel like a queen being adorned with endless pieces of jewelry. It was such a great way to get all the ladies together, I am already planning another holiday December show! But if anyone is interested in ordering from this show, the link is:
http://mysilpada.com/sites/victoria.robin/private/content/home.jsf, and do not forget mention me as your host :)

No comments:

Post a Comment