Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pretty in Pink


Hello Everyone, 
  Following my last post about traveling with the lions, I figured I would share an outfit from our most recent trip to the Wisconsin Dells. Although it was almost two weekends ago, I feel as though it were just yesterday. Honestly, I feel our summers are spent living from vacation to vacation. Speaking of vacations, were getting ready to take off the Midwest again. But before I do, I had to share with you being pretty in pink. As many of you do not know, I am obsessed with anything black, pink and red.. so its only natural, that when my parents wanted to gift me a Chanel, they did so in pink! Normally, its my baby bag I am hauling around, but on vacation, it gets replaced :)

Scarf: Kinza Scarves
Sun Glasses: Ray-Ban
Top: French Connection
Jeans: J Brand
Purse: Chanel 

Picture was taken outside on the balcony outside of our condo at the Great  Wolf Lodge

I missed all the forests and trees Wisconsin has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment